Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the Caltric Stator on Flea Bay. Would like some feedback from people that ACTUALLY have them in their bike. I feel like a lot of the posts are from people that have just heard the reputation. And I know they probably ARE junk but they have sold like a half a bazillion of them, are they all bad? I would like to hear from anyone with one in the bike and running well. I have almost no money into my 04 Raptor 350 and really don't want to start building this thing up but I would like to have it running so someone can ride it rather than just sitting there. It lost spark and has no continuity on the pickup coil circuit. What is my cheapest viable option to get this thing back in the dirt? I have considered just getting the pickup coil but I don't like the resistance reading on the Rotor coil either so I figure if I am buying cheap parts anyway why not get the whole stator for 20 bucks more. Am I totally throwing my money away or could it work? Again looking for people who have or have had one in their bike. Thanks!

·
8,524 Posts
I hate to jinx it but mine has been working fine in my 01' 660 for over a year. Probably about 15-20 hours on it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Installation went as expected. Impact Screwdriver with a number 3 bit was a key tool for the screws holding the stator and brackets to the case. Fired up and ran as good if not better than ever...we will see how long it lasts.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
they wont take the heat in a warrior for long. maybe a year. spend the money and get one from ricky stator or rick motorsports

1 - 5 of 5 Posts