Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
help. me and my friends were messing around and he grabed my finger and poped it bad. i can barely move it because its swollen so much. did i break it or what? should i see a docter

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
Ya, I'd say you might want to see the doctor about that

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Yea, that looks broken to me. Broken fingers arnt that bad though, just go to the local pharmacy and get alittle finger brace, tape it up and your good to go :tup: Ofcourse, you should go to the doctor if you think its serious, but until then, slap some ice on it to keep the swelling down :tup:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I was slap boxing my 18 year old son and popped my pinky 90 degrees at the 2nd knuckle. It popped loud and looked like your finger after I pulled it straight. It was a year before that finger was as good as new. Unless you see red lines running into your hand that would indicate a blood infection problem, just tape your finger to the one beside it for a couple of weeks and you should be fine.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ritthjp said:
Dr. will give you a finger brace and some tape and send you on yer way ~ unless your finger starts turning purple cause the blood vessel is pinched, then they'll operate.
shit how certain are you? its very purple but a nurse said jus to take advil and ice it down and it should go away

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
aww suck it up :lol: actually that looks like it hurts. i have broken 2 of mine and all the doctor did was give me a finger brace and send me on my way. so would just take a popsical stick and tape it to it. :tup:

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Raptor88, as a boxer I have broken many fingers before I started taping my hands before I put the glove on.The popsicle and cloth tape method does work great wonders :tup: I havebroken around 4 of my fingers and used this everytime and it worked :) :tup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.