Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
i really dont care what anyone says, and its not because of this video that i say this, but i just fcuking hate black people :tdown:

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
BansheeBoyTwin said:
i really dont care what anyone says, and its not because of this video that i say this, but i just fcuking hate black people :tdown:
i have to agree...

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
ZBlaster said:
BansheeBoyTwin said:
i have to agree...
Some black people are pretty cool. I CANNOT stand some black people just like the n igger in that video.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
you are right soem are cool, but i only know 3 and they all play on my fb team, 1 is fat and in my grade, the other is dumb and gets made fun of because you cant understand him cuz of his huge lips, and the third is a year older and is hilarious but really nice....theres a group of black kids in my school, about 5 or 6 of them and i hate all of them, i almost snapped on one two weeks ago, after i thretened him he stopped, but then has the balls to say to my friend that he would have beaten the shit out of me...typical ghetto bitch

·
Registered
171 Posts
HUH NOT ALL AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE LIKE THAT
IN FACT......NVRMND

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
yah, most african americans i know are really nice, but i always do come along those dicks who think there the baddest thing to hit this earth, i really just wanna shoot anybody who acts like that, it really REALLY pisses me off

·
Registered
171 Posts
velocity-raptor said:
yah, most african americans i know are really nice, but i always do come along those dicks who think there the baddest thing to hit this earth, i really just wanna shoot anybody who acts like that, it really REALLY pisses me off
YOU AND ME BOTH
AND I WOULD OF KILLED THAT GUY :s96:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
o420 said:
ok you guys want to kill that guy now wacth this :s96: http://www.big-boys.com/articles/ptcruiser.html

yet another black trying to pick a fight with a random person

not that im racist bus i do not like all but yes i do have black friends

damn this makes me so pissed :s96: :s96:
Plain and simple.. I would have run his ass over until he couldn't move.. then come out and yell at him and call the cops while hes pinned under my car in severe pain.. :lol:

·
Registered
478 Posts
fo wheel do that to my dads truck i dare yeh that powerstroke diesel (with 35's) will crush you faster than a pizza gettin eaten at a weight wacthers convention :lol: :lol: :razz:

·
Registered
143 Posts
i see a guy try bashing a car like that once.... well lets just says while he was on the hood he could not run backwards as fast as the car was going......ran his punk ass bitch over... and took off....i was 50 yards from the runover seen it all happen...lol

·
Registered
615 Posts
what you so called "non-racists" dont know about this video because you have not seen the whole thing is that the kid in the black jersey was sticking up for the black guy because the kid in the white jersey kept telling him"nigger you dont belong here".

Now if you were at a store with your really close/good/best friend and someone said hey your friend (for whatever reason) does not belong here, what would you do?

"gotta get that paper"

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
o man i see where this threads going but anyways.....Theres things to do w/ black people like this...put a blind fold on them (gag optional so you do have to here who bibibidy jibber jaber bull shit) and hog time them....Put them on a train then ship them to some bar in texas...Thatll do the trick ....I think hes up for some car sledding texas style ....remember tho dont tie there head to the rope cause there head will pop off to fast...always feet first

·
Registered
478 Posts
BLUinNE said:
what you so called "non-racists" dont know about this video because you have not seen the whole thing is that the kid in the black jersey was sticking up for the black guy because the kid in the white jersey kept telling him"afro-american you dont belong here".

Now if you were at a store with your really close/good/best friend and someone said hey your friend (for whatever reason) does not belong here, what would you do?

"gotta get that paper"
i want to see the ( austin powers finger thing you know bring out the laser) so called full version :nod:

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
some black i get along with...90% of tem i cant stand, not because they are black but because of their attitude like" im black, what are you going to do about it?"

·
Registered
938 Posts
Man thats messed up, that black guy needs to die!!!!!!
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
thats gay to say you hate all black people just because there black,yea i hate some black people but its just like a hate some white people..everyones not cool, the only people i hate are wiggers.....i think all the wiggers shoukd be rounded up and executed

1 - 20 of 33 Posts