Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i gotta go get that 32mm for the front sprocket and im gonna go ahead and get the socket for the clutch ..i just need to know the size....you know the big socket in side the clutch basket..if somebody could help me out and let me know what size it is id reallly apritiate it....thanks alot guys!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol ...great...like 20...see what the dude at sears says lol... :lol: i knew this would be a tough one because its not like you can just take out a couple bolts and check...maybe #13 knows....i need to know by friday so .... :bk: HELLP!! :) please :smooch:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
897 Posts
It's not the same as the front sproket nut? Damn, it was a long time ago sense I did my clutch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,741 Posts
It's defintiely not the same size as the sprocket nut. If I remember right, it's a 22. Lemme look in my Clymer manual tonight and see what I can find.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah its deff not the same size as the front sprocket....thanks alot #13 saved by you once again :nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
645 Posts
u shpuldnt need a wrench to take ur sprocket off (front) it only need to be handtight
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,055 Posts
mxwarrioir23 said:
u shpuldnt need a wrench to take ur sprocket off (front) it only need to be handtight
On my 1st Warrior I had, thats what the guy who owned it before me thought. Well the sprocket fell off onto the threads and ended up tearing the threads to hell so I had to tack-weld the sprocket on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,741 Posts
Handtight sitting still = loose after about 30 seconds of riding.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WarriorRacer#13 said:
Handtight sitting still = loose after about 30 seconds of riding.
:nod: :nod: .......socket size for clutch basket is.....?????? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,741 Posts
Ding...ding...ding...we have a WINNAH! Johnny, tell him what he's won! Well, Bob...he's won this lovely....27millimeter socket!! Yes, this 27mm socket can be used for a variety of purposes Bob, not the least of which is...you guessed it, removal of the clutch basket nut! Brought to you today by Craftsman...remember, Bob, life is better with Craftsman! :) :roll: :oops:

But seriously, folks...the clutch basket nut is a 27. I had to take mine off tonight, so I know this for a fact. The nut that holds the gear on the end og the crank is NOT a 27, but is smaller than a 32, although a 32 will take it off...I'm thinking it's a 30 (my sockets stop at 28, exc. for the 32 I bought for the sprocket nut), just in case you wanted to know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,055 Posts
WarriorRacer#13 said:
Ding...ding...ding...we have a WINNAH! Johnny, tell him what he's won! Well, Bob...he's won this lovely....27millimeter socket!! Yes, this 27mm socket can be used for a variety of purposes Bob, not the least of which is...you guessed it, removal of the clutch basket nut! Brought to you today by Craftsman...remember, Bob, life is better with Craftsman! :) :roll: :oops:

But seriously, folks...the clutch basket nut is a 27. I had to take mine off tonight, so I know this for a fact. The nut that holds the gear on the end og the crank is NOT a 27, but is smaller than a 32, although a 32 will take it off...I'm thinking it's a 30 (my sockets stop at 28, exc. for the 32 I bought for the sprocket nut), just in case you wanted to know.
You are sucha goofball :lol: .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,741 Posts
Oh, you know you snickered when you read it :razz:

For all of you too young to remember, the above was a reference to 'The Price is Right' with Bob Barker and Johnny whatever-his-name-was that did the announcing.

Besides, it was almost midnight when I came in from the garage. I was tired. So there. :razz: :lmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol i got it lol...thanks alot man...i got it put to gether....i think...anyways i havnt put the cover on it or put any oil in it yet so ill i have to see how good of a job i did when i take it for a test run hopefully soon :nod: thanks again guys
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top