Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, long time user on bluetraxx under several names threw several chapters of my life and several quads later. This one in particular is my wifes warrior 400, it has the following mods...
-DOT Approved efx low profile tires on motosport alloy 12" nuke rims
-400ex a-arms & shocks with lowering kit in the front
-Warrior adjustable rear lowering kit
-aftermarket cam chain and cam gear
-400cc big bore kit that came with 2 older warriors I picked up in myrtle beach for 600 bucks, guy didnt know the gold that was in these 1989 and 1990 warriors
-New stator from RMStator
-Rebuildable one way starter clutch I designed and will be making a tutorial on soon
-Extra clutch plate mod (thanks to you guys)
-Aftermarket extended chrome axle from 1990 warrior
-3 inch wheel spacers in the rear
-Pro Circuit T-4 exhaust
-DG Grab bar
-Fatty Nerf Bars painted with hammer tested clearcoat on magnetic red basecoat
-Chrome painted frame (not happy with)
-Custom fabricated hood and front fenders
-alot not pictured and alot more to come...

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
If im not badly mistaken I saw your shops ad on craigslist a while back in Southport right?? Did you ever get it 100% street legal? If so what all did it take getting it there besides the tires and wheels? Bike looks good, youll be able to take it on carolina beach again once you get it registered lol, prolly be the only civilian quad thats been on it since they went to the licensed vehicle rule :tup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're still working on the street legal issue but it is fun none the less riding the street where I live, their are no places to ride so I'm kinda building a group of stunters to do gigs in parking lots and have some freeride fun, make some money and show their is alot of other fun things to do for extra cash other than rock bands. Everyone and their grandparents have a band around here. We're still designing and testing this warrior to ensure that it is a truly safer vehicle than scooters and busa's, and apparently their is a can am spyder lurking around my town now too...ewww.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts