Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes good extended a-arms for under $500.00? They can be +2 +1, or +3 +1, or whatever. I'm not sure what width I want. I guess it depends on the $.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
ASR (american star racing) sells both competition and recreational +3+1 aarms for great prices with a full lifetime warrantee against bening or breaking. ill definately be getting those when i get the $$.

you can find them on ebay under "blaster a arms" or "ASR"

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the ASR's on my banshee. I might get them for the 05 Blaster I just bought after I get some money together. My friend bought a set for his banshee and hit a rock with them the first time it was out and bent them. He sent it back and got new ones with that warranty. The only part that sucks is it takes a long time for them to be replaced.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Burgard's. Thats what im gettin. If its for a blaster, then project blaster has them for over 500 but Burgard's site have them somewhere in the 400's plus you can get them powdercoated :tup:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I cannot find Bugards website. Does anyone know it? Because ASR a-arms are steel, should I spend extra and get chromoly? I don't race, and I don't intend to.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. I guess I was misspelling Burgard. (Bugard) Oops. Anyway, checked em out, and I think the Burgard a-arms are going to be it. I'd rather pay $50 extra and get chromoly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts