Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike is a wiring nightmare, everything is just spliced together and nuts. But it does start and run half decent off this wiring, my problem is trying to figure out how many fuses the bike actually needs because I have only found one in the front of the bike for the lights. Also oil leaks a tiny little bit by the top end of my motor on the left side could that be a head gasket? Went from the top of the dipstick to the bottom in just 5 days after a fresh oil change and filter.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
it should only have one fuse but it is not up front it is on the small red wire that comes off of the battery cable and goes to the harness. it could be a head gasket but is most likely a valve cover gasket. was the machine running and used that much oil or sitting.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it should only have one fuse but it is not up front it is on the small red wire that comes off of the battery cable and goes to the harness. it could be a head gasket but is most likely a valve cover gasket. was the machine running and used that much oil or sitting.
Thank you I think that fuse is up front because it has a light bar instead of the stock lights but there is no fuses in the rear end the of the bike. What is the fuse for? And it went throught that much oil whille driving but in those five days I maybe drive it for like 4 or 5 hours tops

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also something I thought was a little wierd I can try and put around like quarter throttle in third gear but once I go about half throttle it bogs and backfires but once it picks up enough speed it works great full throttle especially in sixth gear

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I read something on here about the parking brake needing blocked and this helped the bikevrun smooth.....try a search
My bike has no breaks at all so I don't think that is my problem. I'm waiting on a new intake boot so that should stop the backfiring and gonna try to clean up some of the wires

1 - 6 of 6 Posts