Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2001 Big Bear 400 has a severely bent front frame from the previous owner hitting a tree. I can pick up a 1992 Big Bear 350 for very cheap. Both quads are 4x4. What options do I have for combining the two? Swap all of the 400 parts onto the 350 frame? Just put the 400 motor in the 350 frame? Thanks for any help

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
i went to rocky mountains oem parts section and those 2 frames are nothing alike. anything is possible but to make that swap it is going to be all custom fab and not worth it. do an ebay search for big bear frames and start hunting i found a ton for the 02 and they look similar but i am not sure. most of those frames are listed by professional dismantlers and they are very good at cross referencing those parts. i have even called them before with questions. what i do when i am trying to source a part like that is use rocky mountain for the factory drawings and ebay for the pictures until i find something that will work. one of those ebay dismantlers may even have one and it is not listed. hope this is helpful

1 - 2 of 2 Posts