Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
89 Yamaha 350 Warrior and I'm leaking fuel at the bottom of my carburetor at the drain line and also leaking into my airbox and feul is also coming out where the exhaust pipe bolts to the head to the engine block or whatever it's called . It's a new carb. And it doesn't have the place on top where one of the cables goes in it only has the one end the side.. well kinda on the side . I tried to find one that looks like the one that was on it but I can't find one on line anywhere !!! Also I was told the I could just put that particular line that goes in the top ( the one with the square thing and the needle and the spring attached to it ) off to the side somewhere out of the way and I only had to take the other cable (attached to the same black box ) and put it through the tube n attach it . But I teies this and it don't work n I got feul coming out of all those places also it won't start I mean the push button is messed up but I can't even jump start it by hooking jumper cables to starter and grounding on the frame it will try to turn over or make that sound like it is but it won't start somebody please help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts