Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased this warrior few days ago guy said it was needed valves adjusted it was ticking and its bored over to a 366 or a 386 I think can't remember I know he said 3-6 but it has a filter I aint ever seen on a quad just want to know if I I could tell by looking at top end ..valves didn't have the lock nut or screw on exhaust side and just the screw on intake side I don't think he had them in there that's why valves needed adjustment. Waiting on rocker arm bolts to come in Friday and see if I can get it to fire...

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just purchased this warrior few days ago guy said it was needed valves adjusted it was ticking and its bored over to a 366 or a 386 I think can't remember I know he said 3-6 but it has a filter I aint ever seen on a quad just want to know if I I could tell by looking at top end ..valves didn't have the lock nut or screw on exhaust side and just the screw on intake side I don't think he had them in there that's why valves needed adjustment. Waiting on rocker arm bolts to come in Friday and see if I can get it to fire... View attachment 6490

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's a pic of valves where bolt n nut was missing on one and just the lock nut on other

·
Registered
210 Posts
I hate to break it to you, but you may have to tear that engine down. Those valve parts don’t just disappear. It’s entirely possible they’re bouncing around in the bottom end, and destroying the motor.

The”filter” is actually the screen that holds the filter in the air box. That’s a really sketchy looking setup and really worries me about the health of the engine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hate to break it to you, but you may have to tear that engine down. Those valve parts don’t just disappear. It’s entirely possible they’re bouncing around in the bottom end, and destroying the motor.

The”filter” is actually the screen that holds the filter in the air box. That’s a really sketchy looking setup and really worries me about the health of the engine.
I've checked every where he didn't put them in I've talked to him and the engine is fine gonna do another valve adjustment and have to order new filter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts