Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 Wolverine 350 and I got the bike dam near for free. It wasn’t running so I did a carb job and got it running by jumping the starter solenoid after I cleaned the carb. Since then I decided to strip the bike down and completely bring it back to life. I have a new battery, a new starter solenoid, new starter, a new ignition key switch, new push button swtich (left handlebar). After changing all of that I still have to jump the starter off at the solenoid because whenever I depress the starter button the oil temp light blinks every time the button is pressed. I just don’t know what else to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated. At this point I am willing to pay someone to help me with this. Please !

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2005 Wolverine 350 and I got the bike dam near for free. It wasn’t running so I did a carb job and got it running by jumping the starter solenoid after I cleaned the carb. Since then I decided to strip the bike down and completely bring it back to life. I have a new battery, a new starter solenoid, new starter, a new ignition key switch, new push button swtich (left handlebar). After changing all of that I still have to jump the starter off at the solenoid because whenever I depress the starter button the oil temp light blinks every time the button is pressed. I just don’t know what else to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated. At this point I am willing to pay someone to help me with this. Please !
maybe try the oil change check for matals and clean the head

1 - 2 of 2 Posts