Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here but have read site for years as I have owned many Yamaha products, street & trail. I know this has been addressed before and I have read all, applied all the advice & still at a loss. Here's where I am. Turn on key, no neutral or oil lights, no electric start. Winch that typically works with key on does not work. But it does once motor starts. Battery full & been load tested. It's good & full charge. I can pull start it, I can cross the solenoid and start it, both with key on. I have checked main fuse-Good. I have made sure battery terminals and ground wire are clean with good connection. Once running, neutral light comes on and kill switch does work. All safety lock out switches seem to be hooked up, free and working. Wtf am I missing? Im running out of options & pacience. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
check the power to through and out of the fuse block. try a new fuse. if that is good continue to trace that wire until you lose power. make sure the small positive wire that feed the harness is plugged in

1 - 2 of 2 Posts