Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I want to buy some shock, arms and a bunch of other stuff. I'm going to be doing a little jumping, dirt riding, racing, snow riding... Any advice would b aprciated:))

·
Registered
26 Posts
I like my +2+1 LSR and dual rate works. If I had an unlimited budget I think I'd be getting some Elkas. Arms and good shocks makes a world of difference.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Laeger's Pro-Trax System - No Stem : HSD Racing High Speed Dirt : YFZ450 Banshee 450R LTR450 KFX450 450XC 525XC 450SX 505SX Raptor 660 Outlaw DS450 400EX
Wont find any better setup for a banshee. ProTrax T-pins FTW!!!

Unless you go to a Laeger or Lonestar "250R" Geo Banshee Frame. Which you might as well do the YFZ450 Chassis with a banshee motor swap....

Anyways, here is my setup, i really like it for every type of riding. Love the evols, adjustable a million diff ways.

Don't forget about the axle, rear arm and shock as well. Which in my opinion, is almost if not more important then the front end.

Setups are endless....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry guys I forgot my password and I just reset it today.. I got a free lonestar frame off my buddy and that's about it.. I mostly do jumps and dirt and some trails . I'm going to order a set of elkas for it and a whole new rear end with some aarms but I don't knoe what's best for me..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts