Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I think my warrior might be Bitting the big one. There's a noise in the engine in the lower end I suspect by using a screwdriver I cn pinpoint the noise.... Yep defiantly comming from bottom end. A lot of people say it can be piston slap or lower rod bearing it might be piston slap because when I checked my timing chain I rotated the engine by hand an it made a noise kind of a vibrating noise. When it's running the noise seems to go with the RPMs. I also suspect it to be the lower crank bearing. It makes like a knocking/clanking noise. How long will it last until the bearing seizes? I want it to last until the begining of summer when I go to tall pines. Also how hard is it to replace the bearing? If someone can PM me a link to instructions on how to take the whole thing apart to replace it. Thanks let me know what it is

·
Registered
315 Posts
I don't think the bearing will seize because it is worn and has too much clearance now. I also wouldn't run it anymore unless you want it to grenade and take out the rest of the motor too...IE cases, trans, clutch...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea you can hear it Alot when it's idling. Not so much when getting to higher RPMS

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys I think my warrior might be Bitting the big one. There's a noise in the engine in the lower end I suspect by using a screwdriver I cn pinpoint the noise.... Yep defiantly comming from bottom end. A lot of people say it can be piston slap or lower rod bearing it might be piston slap because when I checked my timing chain I rotated the engine by hand an it made a noise kind of a vibrating noise. When it's running the noise seems to go with the RPMs. I also suspect it to be the lower crank bearing. It makes like a knocking/clanking noise. How long will it last until the bearing seizes? I want it to last until the begining of summer when I go to tall pines. Also how hard is it to replace the bearing? If someone can PM me a link to instructions on how to take the whole thing apart to replace it. Thanks let me know what it is
I wish I could add a video too show you what mine sounds like but what your explaining seems similar I only hear it at idle and it’s a constant kind of tap or knocking sound not super loud but noticeable, I have another motor in a parts warrior but I hate too swap it all out if it’s just me overthinking a little noise

1 - 5 of 5 Posts