Blue Traxx Forum banner

1996 warrior frame. with banshee motor

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  warshee 
#1 ·
So my mom told me to get her warrior running again and sell it. Well I got it to start and two seconds later the lower connecting rod bearing went out. So I found a motor, drove 70 miles to get it. Turned out to be a motor for a 1994 banshee. 200 dollars. It ran and turns over so I went ahead and bought it. Figured I could use it. So no it's sitting in my moms warrior waiting for some new motor mounts to be fabed up. Lukily I work at a shop and have welding experience. I just finished making a new wiring harness. From headlights to tail lights. To all the switches on the handles. The motor still has all the original wires and connectors. But The lights, the switches are all the warrior connectors. I made a wiring diagram. All I need is a voltage regulator. A main switch(ignition switch) a radiator, carburetors, and exaughst, if any of you have any of those items. Pm me.

#2 ·
Exhaust and radiator will be the most challenging to make look good, start planning those first..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.