Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just bought this quad and the guy that i got it from had the big bore kit put in by a local shop here about a year ago, they built it and tuned it and the guy said they had one trip to the dunes with it and it ran perfect.. well the first thing i did is took it to the dunes and what was happening is in lower rpms like taking off and letting out the clutch and letting off to go into a corner and hitting the gas again it would just die.. almost as if i just shut it off myself.. it would start up again when i would try to take of again as soon as i hit the throttle it would die out again a few more times.. it seems if i let in cool down it wouldnt do it but as soon as it warmed up it would do it again.. the guy had told me that it has been sitting for awhile so i cleaned out the carb and emptied the tank and put new gas in it.. still doing it.. its almost as if i hit the gas there is no gas there and it just kills it self.. but when i get going it wont die as long as im in higher rpms.. if i start it just sitting there it will just idle with no problem also for as long as i let it sit.. im lost please help... thanks for looking

1 - 1 of 1 Posts