Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got mine about a month ago. luv it.

luv this board too, just got some 450 shocks from raptorgirl. I can't wait to put those on.
the k&n, jet kit and gyt-r slip on really woke the motor up, and I thought it was good before I put the mods on it.

I took off some of the stickers. I want to find some black plastic next I think. I put the gyt-r skid plates on and a PRM grab bar.

ordered a cover for the airbox, new grips, and a oil filter cover. A new front grab bar is next.. that should do it for awhile. :rock:

off to the dunes in coos bay, or (KOA) over thanksgiving weekend, first time. I can't wait, there are 8 of us going with 8 quads.. :hey:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
:tup: nice looking , if you race on tracks or anything you should deff. widen it next :nod:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, its more tipsy than my unckles 450 for sure..
I was thinking about the wheel spacers. cheap, but wonder how they last. I dont do huge air, plus I could take them off for woods riding.. not sure on that one yet.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nice, looks like mine :)

Im down in Centralia, never been to coos bay but have been to florence, you'll have a blast!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Nice, look good! You'll love the dunes. We have some in Michigan too. :tup: Black plastics would look awsome on that cherry frame. :nod:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hey welcome to the raptor family and welcome to the board. These are some of the best people to ever grace a messege board. They dont flame anyone or tell them to go search themselves they just post the info and try to help.

Welcome.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the g/f bought a 350 and my aunt&unckle got a 350 and a 450..
now I have to build a track out on my parents back 6 acres..

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Nice :tup:

Since you have white plastic, use Westley's Bleche White because it will take out some stains and make then look nice. When I had white rears, thats what I used and it worked like a charm.

Ice

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Yeah that stuff works well on my white rears but it don't take boot scuff marks off. Other than that it makes them real white!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
is the rear shock supposed to move or twist left to right? its like the upper bushing is shot. it was squeaking bad so I tried to oil it and noticed it would twist pretty far back and forth.

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
misato said:
is the rear shock supposed to move or twist left to right? its like the upper bushing is shot. it was squeaking bad so I tried to oil it and noticed it would twist pretty far back and forth.
They usually have about 45 degrees worth of play in them. As far as a squeak, try regreasing the linkage, 90% of the time that is what is actually making the noise. :tup:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
hey misato... your screenname here, do you mean misato as in the misato from evangelion? or am i being retarded

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HA, yeah. I picked that one years ago and just kinda kept it. no one ever knows what the hell it is..

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
misato said:
the g/f bought a 350 and my aunt&unckle got a 350 and a 450..
now I have to build a track out on my parents back 6 acres..

nice bikes :tup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Whats up guys Im new to this forum. I just bought me a 05 raptor and that thing hauls ass. Is there any exhaust system that is better than all the others? :razz:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
sup raptrax, the sparks exhaust and ct racing make the best for the rappy

·
Registered
82 Posts
Amazing Garage Man

1 - 20 of 124 Posts