Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
04, 660 Raptor wont start or turn over. I was driving it fine, stopped for 2-3 minutes to get directions out of a bag. Went to start it back up and absolutely nothing. N light comes on, but nothing else. Battery is fine and lights come on strong if I try them. No clicking sounds, nothing. Tried having it push started and it wont start. Tried having it pulled while I had it in a higher gear and popping clutch and nothing. As long as wheels were moving and clutch was in, it kind of sounded like it wanted to. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
417 Posts
sounds like you're going to have to break out the meter and go over the electrical system. seems like I just read something about wiring to the cdi rubbing on the frame and wearing through being a common issue....
www raptor forum com/forums/66-raptor-660-maintenance/60922-most-common-raptor-660-problems-explained-read-before-posting-your-problems-8.html#post1094849

·
8,530 Posts
Sounds like a safety switch, clutch or reverse lockout.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I had that happen to me. I started by going over the whole thing with a meter checking power. Later found out I just blew my 30 fuse.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just replaced both fuses to be safe and it started right back up. Simple problem. Happened by my key housing tough my metal plastics bracket. Made a little spark and blew the fuse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
8,530 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts