Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm new to this site but it's helped me before you guys know your stuff. I have a 2004 raptor 660 It has always ran perfect barely any problems. I was riding it tonight and I shut it off after riding for about a hour and when I went to start it up I had nothing. Keys on there's no lights and no click or anything when I hit the start button. Charged the battery for 3 hours on trickle and nothing still... Tried bump starting it down the road pulled behind our rhino and it just turns over no firing or anything,, I feel like it's electrical but all the plugs are plugged in the fuse by the battery under the seat is not blown, tried changing it anyway and still nothing.. Please help!!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,565 Posts
One of the two switches... Take the handlebar switch apart and clean it, be careful there are little springs that want out of there. Double check the plug on your key switch.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 01 660r and I can't get lights to the key switch, I've checked fuses plugins and can't figure it out.. anyone had this problem b4

1 - 5 of 5 Posts