Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the part the the Idle Adjustment Screw threads into be replace without disassembling the carbs? The end of Idle Screw was snapped off. SS included. I cannot seem to find info.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
thats a spring not threads the threads are in the carb body you will have to pull the carb and carefully drill it out

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, what a shitty situation. To be honest, I am a bit intimidated by the Raptors double carburetors. I have torn apart and rebuilt several single slide carbs but never a double CV carburetor. While I have your attention, since you're the only one that seems to answer the forums..lol. Have you ever seen this particular custom Front Fender/Dash for the 01-05 Raptors? When I purchased it they mounted a janky ass toggle switch for Main Power in left fender. I purchased a regular key model and it turns out fairing mount is right I line with switch and won't allow for a flush mount. So I am curious to know more of this custom dash to try to solve my issue. Thanks Cory. (First 2 are Dash/Front Nose Fender w/Indicator lights and LED light bar on top. Last is "Janky" Main power toggle.)

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Haven't seen that one before maybe Maier one piece. Nor sure as for the carbs it sucks for sure but doable if you have the clymer manual and take you time. Remember the carbs are flipped left to right when you are working on them because they are upside down

1 - 4 of 4 Posts