Warrior 350 problems - Yamaha ATV Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 10-27-2019, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

Warrior 350 problems

starts and idles fine but when I try to give it gas it blows back out of carb and dies but starts right backend will isle all day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-27-2019, 03:06 PM

Garage
most likely a cracked intake boot. check for other vacuum leaks and check the valves but i am 99 percent sure its the boot
post #3 of 6 Old 10-30-2019, 07:42 AM

I would agree with cory for the cracked boot as well. Also if you're carb is not clean it may cause a similar issue. I had the same problem and was not fixed until I ultimately had to replace the carb itself. Try inspecting the boot and if you do not see anything try and clean the carb really thorough and see what that gets you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 01-14-2020, 10:23 PM

Hey guys im new here and not to sure where to ask this but I have a 2002 warrior 350 and I was just out riding and for some reason when I hit the throttle a lilbit itÂ*sputters but then I give it more gas and she kicks up and goes like there's nothing wrong.

So I went home and pulled the clutch in and it started to idle high so I put it in neutral and it idled high for a sec and then it went to a low idle and was almost dieingÂ*

Any thoughtsÂ*
post #5 of 6 Old 01-15-2020, 12:30 PM

Garage
i am assuming you mean pulled the clutch lever? not removed the clutch. check you intake boot for cracks, make sure your throttle cable is good. make sure your gas is new and clean. if none of that works clean your carb
post #6 of 6 Old 01-28-2020, 11:43 PM

Yes I agree that issue sounds like with the riding you done you've vibrated the throttle cable loose probably just need to check an re-adjust your cable

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode