Blue Traxx Forum banner

start button does nothing

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  cory52000 
#1 ·
my warrior wouldn't run tested everything per service manual everything was good so replaced cdi . still wouldn't start so checked stator it was on the edge so replaced it . replaced both cdi and stator with ricks electric products and still nothing i pull the clutch in hit the start button and nothing if i jump the starter solenoid it will turn over but wont fire i even put a new starter solenoid on and still no change i also replaced both starter relay and safety relay and a new key switch and went wire by wire and toned them out to make sure none were bad

#2 ·
toning the wire will not detect a short only a broken wire. with all of the things you replaced my guess is you have a wiring issue. start with checking the fuse, then check your grounds make sure they are clean and make good contact. if that is all good you will need to check the harness for shorts. is sounds to me like you have an ignition wire shorting to ground somewhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.