Help - Yamaha ATV Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 05-10-2018, 10:52 AM Thread Starter

Help

So I just picked up a basket case 2001 bear tracker 250 that needs at least a head not sure what else yet. Does anyone have a source for the older parts as I am drawing a complete goose egg on what I can find. Thanks in advance for any help I get. Ray
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-10-2018, 01:12 PM

Garage
here is a link to a head. Yamaha Bear Tracker 250 YFM250 Cylinder Head and Valve Assembly 1999-2004 (Fits: 2001 Yamaha Bear Tracker 250)
One Year Warranty! NGK Spark Plug!

a quick ebay search and i found over 10000 parts, new and used. it looks like rocky mountain atv has any of the oem stuff you may need.

for ebay just type in bear tracker 250 and the part you are looking for. if it does not come up just drop the specific part and start scrolling. if you have not used ebay much be careful on the used parts. if it is coming from a dismantler you are good to go but be very careful with the private party stuff. make sure it is what you need. they also have a good selection of aftermarket stuff

for rock mtn go to there site and click the oem box and enter your machine and they will have all the factory parts blow ups so you can get the right part and it help with assembly if you dont have a manual.

have fun sounds like a great project. let me know if you need help with ebay. i will have spotty coverage for the next 4 days but i will get back to you if you need something.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode