|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|12-20-2012 03:26 PM|
|JPjr25||Where is this? I"m trying to find racing in Michigan.|
|09-18-2012 08:14 PM|
YAMAHA QUAD X @ Speedworld!
2012 YamahaQuadcross Race Information
EVENT SCHEDULE AND FORMAT INFORMATION
4:00 p.m.:Gates open
6:00 p.m.: Practice
7:30 p.m.: Racing
PracticeSchedule for All Events
- $50 Entry Fee. No membership required.
- $45 Entry fee. No membership required.
- Entrants must have previous experience racing in Expertor Intermediate classes.
- $40 entry fee. No membership required.
- $30 entry fee. No membership required.
- This class is for first time racers only
- $30 entry fee
- No score or points awarded.
Special eventsat each round, such as open riding, barbeques, RC cars and more. Extensivemedia coverage for the series.
Numeroussponsor giveaways, such as exhaust systems, suspension components, piston kits,nerf bars, grips, etc.
Season-endingbarbeque, courtesy of Yamaha.
A connectedtether-type kill switch (must be working or you will not be allowed to race)and nerf bars are mandatory.
The 450 ProProduction class will always be Race 3, and the Open Pro class will be Race 7.
All Quad-XSeries riders will now be using a transponder scoring system.
A driver'slicense or credit card will be required as a deposit. No rental fee.
TRACKSIDESUPPORT is provided by Yamaha at all events.
Questions?Comments? Feedback? Contact Lori Bryant: call (909) 384-9342 or (909) 880-1733,or email [email protected].