Blue Traxx Forum banner

My first blaster build

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  BenTraxx 
#1 ·
Yo what's cracking everybody. yesterday I picked up a blaster on barter and I'm super stoked to learn how to assemble/build my first engine. Figure I'll start with this 2 stroke blaster then build up one of my warrior 350s. I have a ton of questions about this little ripper. Curious about the suspension that came on the bike and what mods are already done on it. Check out the pics leave me any info at all to steer me in the right direction for the bare min mods to the super tech shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
Update since it's dead here. I had to swap the wheel hub bolt pattern from one of my warrior axels to get these back rims to fit. I like the wheels and tires so it was a no brainer. Soon I will be starting to build the engine. I had a couple questions about warrior/blaster compatibility with the suspension and springs if anyone knows them in and out I would love to talk with ya personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.