Blue Traxx Forum banner

Degree Key???

3K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Yamablaster 
#1 ·
#2 ·
YES......the degree key is the cheapest...but most HP for the money...2.2 HP for 20 bucks..you betta know it!

#10 ·
I was also wondering if the Key helps much. Does it actually make a hp difference? ALso, is detonation really a problem with premium gasoline? Maybee gasoline with octane booster?

My friend's 400EX came alive with an offset key, so I was considering one for my blaster.

#11 ·
As far as the degree key and detonation go. We are running a blaster with the Vito's degree key and piston kit, ported head, K&N, Boyesen Reeds and DMC exhaust and running Cam II fuel.

No Problems Here! :razz:

#13 ·
train_wreck said:
Yamablaster said:
It is worth the trouble. Some of us really work on our own stuff, Not like you :tdown:
thats good, tell him, i totally agree,
and yah, u still should put on a degree key
Yeah ok I don't work on my stuff :roll:
BTW: Degree Key is not worth the 1hp or whatever! It's hardly even noticable! Not worth the $20 not worth the time to install either!

#14 ·
You sure dont pay for it!!!!!! I bet you have never split the cases on any of your bikes. Sure you can bolt on brand freaking new after market stuff, I bet you would never touch a old truck or grimmy quad :nod:

#17 ·
Yamablaster said:
Sorry, just venting my anger b/c i just hate kids who have never had to work hard at anything a get everything

I think I agree. Considering I have been saving for 2 years now to get my own quad while others are given their quads. I would rather buy something myself anywayz, then you can truly respect it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.