Blue Traxx Forum banner

red flame special edition graphics....

6K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  03rappy660 
#1 ·
Anyone know where I can get ahold of these? The same graphics that are on the ride of the month right now......

#2 ·
www.ronnies.com is probably the cheapest. That is where I orded my graphics to do my 2006 LE Banshee Look a like build. Yamaha graphics are very very expensive. I think I spent over 300 to 350 for all the graphics I needed for my banshee. It is just an oem part. You could get it at any dealer. 2003 yamaha raptor 660r LE. There is 2 different colors. The first part of they year they were blue, the second part of the year they were red. I would deffinatly call roonies when you order them to make sure you get the red ones. I got the part numbers off of yamaha's web page. http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/parts/home.aspx
Then I just put them in to roonies web page to find the prices. For some reason roonies microfetch isnt working to order parts. You will probably have to call them to order them. You could try a regular yamaha dealer but I bet they will be way more. Your looking around $127 bucks to make a look a like LE. That isnt all the stickers. There is one on the grill and one on each front fender that I didnt include. I wish my banshee was that cheap to do. Some stickers I bought for it were 80 bucks and needed two of them.

Here are the yamaha part numbers. (double check before you order)
"Yamaha" Decal above the flames on the tank. (2 Required) ($5.45 each)
5LP-2153E-00-00

Red Flames on the Fuel tank. Comes as a set (1 required) ($55.80)
5LP-21570-80-00

Red 660R 5 Valve graphics on the sides of the Rear Fender. Come as a set (1required) ($40.23)
5LP-2165A-50-00

Red Raptor Emblem that goes down the fenders. Sold each requires 2 ($10.18 each).
5LP-21609-A0-00

Here are what my blue ones look like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.