Blue Traxx Forum banner

Does anyone use a polish on their plastic to hide scratches?

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  raptorking 
#1 ·
Just wondering if putting some polish/wax on the plastics will make them more scratch resisitant and/or help hide scratches?

I was hearing that the stock plastic is too soft for polish to really make any difference.

#2 ·
2001 auto tire cleaner...............shine like you wouldnt believe.......you will hear plenty on this ...but ...thats just what I use....if you run a search on this you will fine alot of post about it :tup:...........BTW if there deep scratches nothing will really help much

#6 ·
i use armoral after im done cleaning and drying the qyad the armoral makes everything shine and gets ride of the dry looking shit on the motor and plastics. I tryed using a car polish to get rid of scratched not a good choice it only makes them stand out more i used this on my blaster since its for sale i wanted to hide them but no luck.

#10 ·
Get this! The Best all time plastic polish is.......Lemon Fresh Pledge!
You park your machine in the Sun spray on heavy then let sit til' it shines clear. Wipe off with old T-shirt. All scratches are gone and plastic looks new. Smells good too. Try it and let me know what you think.

#12 ·
polsihing plastic

MOP-N-GLOW works good too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.