Quote: Originally Posted by 02RaptorLE
1. You are probably right because I just got a slip-on and rode it for a little bit just to see what is like with the slip-on and I have not rejetted yet.
2. Ealborate more(I am new to this stuff)
3. I crashed a long time ago but everything has been fixed.
4. God I hope not.
Sorry for my stupidity on #2.
Oh and THE MOOSE how do you like your sparks exhaust?
1. if you put on a slipon without rejetting your lean not rich
2. if you've ever had your carbs off & bumped them your floats could be off or if you have some trash in your carb it could cause your carb bowles to over fill.
To check your float highth get a clear piece of plastic tube that'll fit on your carb drain (the one with the screw next to it) open up the drain & hold the tube next to the carb, the gas should come up to just 3mm-4mm below the mating surface.
3. was this the first oil change since the crash?
Has your oil smelled like gas for more than 1 oil change?
4. LOL I hear ya but check your compression to be safe.
how many hours do you have on your engine??
My sparks Rocks!!
Looks & sounds great & gave me a big seat of the pants HP gain!!