Blue Traxx Forum banner

Upgrade?

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  SpecWarrior 
#1 ·
I have a 95 warrior with a lil bit of work on it i am thinking about sellin it n gettin a blaster with tons of work done to it, do u think its a wise decision? I want a 2 stroke and dont have enough for a banshee so i thought a blaster would be the next best thing.

#2 ·
how tall are you. if your pretty tall dont do it. blasters are one of the smallest quads. i think if you want a 2 stroke, look into the 250r.

#3 ·
If he doesn't have enough for a Banshee, the 250R may out of his range.
I have seen Banshees in the $2500 price range...check out http://www.cycletrader.com/.

Alot of people underestimate the Blaster. If you like it then trade. I would extend the swingarm and space the rims out.

Or save you money untill you can get a Banshee!

#4 ·
ive seen 250r's that had a few mods that were near 2000-3000 range all the time. i think he would be a lot happier with the r or save for the shee.

#6 ·
I thougth about trading my warrior for a all extended 240cc blaster too but lost intrest in quads for a while (caught up in imports now, go head n laugh lol). Have you thought about an LT there real cheap, i've seene m for only 1500-2200 w/ new tires, top end, fenders, seat n everything a few times. I think ur best bet would be sellng you warrior n waiting/saving for a Banshee or R in the 3k range.

#7 ·
I have ridden an LT250 a bit. Seems like a nice quad (though the '87 one I rode was in need of much work. They are cool quads though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.