Blue Traxx Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

750 brute force vs. sportsman 800

5K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  NitrousGuy 
#1 ·
hey guys, I heard this dumb ass kid talking about how the new 800 polaris beats the new brute force. But in dirtwheels they had only good things to say about the brute and only shitty things to say about the new 800. so which is better, I think that the brute would win in a speed test, but what about utility wise?

#5 ·
Well like said before, it depends on what you are doing with them, just straight line drag racing, im sure the brute force would win, but in towing the sportsman would win, trail riding, it would be close, the brute force is faster, but i guess they are weird compared to other utilities (sit up high and stuff). But I would rather have the new Suzuki king quad 700 out of both of those anyways, my buddy just got one and they absolutely rip, the brute force may have more power, but I could ride that suzuki so fast through the trails it was crazy, and they have a ton of storage, plus its efi :nod: never riddent the sportsman or the brute force, but there is no way they can be over all better than that zuki :scared: If I ever got a utility that would be it :nod: :tup:

#7 ·
yamadjs08 said:
But I would rather have the new Suzuki king quad 700 out of both of those anyways, my buddy just got one and they absolutely rip, the brute force may have more power, but I could ride that suzuki so fast through the trails it was crazy, and they have a ton of storage, plus its efi :nod: never riddent the sportsman or the brute force, but there is no way they can be over all better than that zuki :scared: If I ever got a utility that would be it :nod: :tup:
You stated that you have no experience on either of the other atvs in question so how can you know that the KQ is better? Before you rode the KQ I'm sure you held a high opinion of some other utility atv that was later dethroned by your ride on the KQ. Whats to say that wont happen the moment you ride a Brute force or Sportsman 800? Your insight on the KQ is appreciated but it doesnt sound like you are really able to compare the three. I have not been on them all either so I have to be careful about which ones I promote and which I disregard.

The KQ is a very good machine, as are the BF and SP800. I would elaborate on this comparison but I really have no desire to help out an immature little kid (endo). Besides, I have to go hide because his 686 raptor is coming to eat me. :lol:

#8 ·
immature? im 19 years old you idiot? and like I said before, dont answer my posts unless you know what your talking about, which obviously you dont, and don't use big words to make yourself sound smart, because everyone knows your stupid and know nothing. and if there is anyone whos is immature its you,driving a shitty ass three wheeler (thats probably older than you are). I dont know why I even bother replying to a fool, but it pisses me off when little punks run their mouths and can't back shit up.

#9 ·
The KQ is a very good machine, as are the BF and SP800. I would elaborate on this comparison but I really have no desire to help out an immature little kid (endo). Besides, I have to go hide because his 686 raptor is coming to eat me.

You have a 185S three wheeler and you are running your mouth???Your amazing Atc has no suspension and about the same top speed as the raptor if the raptor was in 3rd.When you get a real machine and some brains please make a reply...

#11 ·
Maddog56 said:
Am I the only one getting a kick out of this? :lol:
i think so.

Back on topic

i heard ALOT of good things on the Brute. I got to test ride one, and WOW. I cant believe that 4x4's have come this far. I mean riding my friends old prarie, then going to that brute is a total shocker.

Never rode the polaris...well never rode any polaris, never liked them. My friends have em. So i have no input on the 800

#12 ·
Endo said:
immature? im 19 years old you idiot?

...and if there is anyone whos is immature its you,driving a shitty ass three wheeler (thats probably older than you are).
Well we know that my trike is older than you...

empty-wallet said:
i heard ALOT of good things on the Brute. I got to test ride one, and WOW. I cant believe that 4x4's have come this far. I mean riding my friends old prarie, then going to that brute is a total shocker.
What prairie did your friend have? You say old prairie and I dont know if that means an 04 P700 or a 1996 P360.

If you were going to base this comparison on the utility spectrum, as endo said he wanted to, the polaris would come out the winner. Its got the advantage in towing and hauling along with structural strength and low end grunt. This is the biggest and baddest UTILITY machine on the market. If you venture outside of the ranch/farm and do more than serious mudding with your machine the BF and KQ really come into the equation. They are more recreationally oriented and the handling and engine performance shows that.

#13 ·
Quads are like dogs. You first have to figure out what is going to be it's main purpose, who is going to be around it, what are some of it's better charachteristics, then pick which one you like best.
You wouldn't buy a Saint Bernard for an old woman wanting a lap dog, and you wouldn't buy a Pekinese to pull you through the Ididarod in Alaska.
SO many people want to do one thing on a quad, but then buy another and end up dissappointed. I have hours of first hand experience on a sp700, and a prairie (similair but different to a BF750). Both are good in their own. Polaris would probably be the better utility pick, and BF750 would probably be the better sport pick. Neither would be as sporty as a Raptor or YFZ450. :))
Maddog56 is right about the low end torque of Polaris. My best friend has well exceeded his maxmimum towing amount with his Polaris with no problem.

#14 ·
watch what you say.
MadDog56 is not clueless judging from reading alot of his posts.

ald he also owns just a lil more than that trike in his sig.
your setting yourself up to get publicly embarassed.

anywhoo, how bout we turn down the flames in this thread.

#15 ·
Did anyone say they wanted your two sense pal, all I asked is a question, and this idiot tells me im in the wrong forum? all I wanted to know was the simple question on the title of my post..and if your are too stupid to reply with an answer than I simply dont want you to reply because I only want to talk to people with a brain, and I care nothing about the posts he has posted in the past . Now its over let it be if you want to quit arguing over nothing and answer my question.

#16 ·
man i really hope that was not directed twards me.
if it was, youll be banned shortly. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.